4-6 Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
1 box chicken flavored stuffing (like Stove Top)
Family size Cream of Chicken Soup
1. Cook stuffing as directed.
2. Flatten Chicken breasts. Lay a piece of wax paper on counter, then a piece of saran wrap. (This isn't mandatory, it just helps make less of a mess.) Place chicken breast on sheets, and fold them over. Beat chicken with flat side of meat mallet, or a can of vegetables (or something) works too. Just make chicken thin, even, and flat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Put a little bit of Cream of Chicken soup on bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
4. Spoon a couple spoonfuls of stuffing onto flat chicken, and roll it up. (you can use a toothpick to pin shut if you need to) and place in pan seam-side down.
5. Spread the rest of the Cream of Chicken soup over chicken.
6. Sprinkle with Paprika, if you want.
7. Bake @ 350 for 1 hour (or until chicken cooked til no longer pink)
*Opt- warm up a small can of CofC soup, mixed with a little milk, for extra sauce.