This ISN'T a pic of the punch... just so we're clear.
I didn't have one... so just found something green. :)
I had this last year, and got the recipe from my friend. This punch is SO good. All deliciously-slushy. Mmmm... I'm sure it would be good anytime of year, but for some reason the lime flavor seems to be a good Halloween flavor. I'm sure you could probably use any jello flavor. Let me know if you try a different flavor!
- Bring to a boil, 4 cups sugar and 4 cups water
- Add 1 small package lime jello and dissolve.
- Add 1 large can pineapple juice and 5 cups water.
- Divide liquid mixture into two 9x13 pans. Cover and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- When ready to serve, add 2 liters of 7-up (or 'like' soda pop.)