And since my attempt of taking a picture that involved a pudding salad did not look all that appetizing (even though it truly is the BEST!)... I'm going to borrow some pics from the web world. They are pics of the many different variations of the FLUFF, and I'm sure all are delicious. (links included)
This is the recipe I used:
- 2 (small) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 3/4 cup cold milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 package Oreos (I only ended up using about 1/2 of the smashed Oreos.)
- Beat the pudding and milk until it starts to thicken.
- Refrigerate for 15 mins. Crush Oreos in this time.
- Fold cool whip in with pudding.
- Add crushed Oreos. As much/little as you want.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. (If you do overnight, I'd suggest not adding Oreos til a couple hours before planning to eat. That way they won't get too soggy.)
Great presentation! But I didn't mash my oreos this small. I kinda like to have them chunky.
Find this variation HERE.
This looks more like what I made. This recipe is from HERE.
This looks so pretty! Find this one HERE.