Gooey caramel and chocolatey goodness!
Tell yourself it's "kinda" healthy, cuz it has oats. :)
Another family hit.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup old fashion oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/8 cup butter, melted
- 14 oz caramels
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz Milk choc chips (I don't use the whole thing, I like mine more caramely than chocolatey)
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, salt, brown sugar, B. soda, and butter.
- Press 1/2-3/4 of the mix into the bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt caramels and cream in sauce pan over low heat.
- Sprinkle choc chips over baked mix and top with melted caramel mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cookie mix on top.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Cool completely.