* no real measurements... just eye it. :) If you like pasta, add more pasta. If you like more chicken, do it. If you like more dressing..... you get the idea. *
Romaine Lettuce (I used 1, fresh.... could probably get bagged if you wanted)
Bowtie Pasta (cooked whole box but maybe only used a lil over half)
Almonds- slivered or sliced (I like sliced)
Chicken, boneless skinless (I used 2-3)
Green onions (a large handful)
Newman's Own Ceasar dressing (Enough to make it look good)
Shredded Parmesan Cheese (I used a cup maybe...)
- Cook chicken. - I cut it into small pieces and cooked on stove top, but I'm sure you could do shredded if you prefer.- Set aside to cool.
- Cook pasta. Set aside to cool.
- Rinse and chop up lettuce. Put into large bowl.
- Chop green onions, add to bowl. Add almonds and Parmesan cheese.
- Add cooled chicken and pasta.
- Mix together. Before serving, stir in ceasar dressing to coat.