Lettuce Rolls


I took a recipe from the pampered chef and just did my own thing with it!

Here is my adapted version:
2 packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
chicken cooked and coarsely chopped (I use 1 to 2 breasts)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 garlic clove pressed
couple shakes of ginger
whatever veggies I have on hand - carrots, cucumbers, peppers, green onions, zucchini,lettuce - whatever I have
sweet and sour sauce
cook the ramen noodles, i do it in the microwave, drain and rinse with cold water, set aside in a bowl. Chop veggies and add to noodles. Add chopped chicken. Combine soy sauce, oil, garlic and ginger.pour over noodles and veggies, toss to coat. cover and refrigerate.
serve up on on lettuce leafs and drizzle with sweet and sour sauce.
My kids love this, one eats it with lettuce and one without. I make this amount and we eat it at one sitting, just add more of stuff to make a bigger portion.

1 comment:

Reena Bostock said...

Made this the other night and tweaked it a little for the veggies that I found in my garden and no meat. My family absolutely loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...