Bake Halibut Supreme
- 3 lbs fresh or frozen Halibut
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Strips Bacon
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 c Sour Cream
- 1/3 c Buttered Bread crumbs
- chopped parsley
- rub halibut with butter, salt, and pepper.
- lay bacon on bottom of pan, and place fish on top.
- mix sour cream, cheese, crumbs, and lemon juice. Spread over fish.
- Bake at 350 deg 20-30 minutes or until done.
- Serve sprinkled with grated cheese and parsley.
***Eat bacon at own risk.... I recommend NOT eating it. ***