This is super easy, fast, and a family favorite.
Graham Crackers, 3 packs
1 pkg (3.4oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 1/2 Cups cold milk
1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
1 tub Milk Chocolate Cake Frosting
- Mix together milk and pudding mix.
- Fold in Cool whip.
- Layer bottom of 9x13 pan with crackers. Align and break crackers however to make them fit and cover.
- Pour half of pudding mix over crackers.
- Repeat another cracker layer.
- Pour rest of pudding mix on cracker layer.
- Top with another cracker layer.
- Pour Cake frosting over top layer of crackers. (Put in microwave for about 45-60 seconds. Be sure not to burn it! Just enough to make it pourable.)
- Refrigerate until firm. (Probably about an hour at least.)
Wa-lah! Deliciousness for you!