No Bake!

It is too hot for me to turn on my oven but I still need treats so I have been making NO Bake Cookies! I need more recipes so if you have any pass them on!
Chocolate No Bake Cookies
  • 4 Tbsp cocoa
  • 1/4 c. Margarine
  • 1/2 c. milk
  • 2 c. sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 c. peanut butter

put in saucepan and boil for 1 min. Then pour over 3 cups quick oats (I used more oats). drop onto wax paper and let cool. Add 1/2 cup nuts for a little more crunch.
Peanut butter No Bake Cookies
  • 1 c. Karo
  • 1c. Sugar
  • bring to a boil and add 1lb peanut butter (just over a cup)
  • pour over 31/2 c. rice crispies ( i used more)
Drop onto wax paper and let cool.
Next time I make these I think I will let them cool in the bowl for a few min and then add chocolate chips before I put them into the balls or drizzle melted chocolate on top!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...