I could have eaten this whole pan, they were so yummy! The whole family loved them. the best part besides eating them was that they were so easy to make!!
- 12 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Cut rolls in half and place in a greased 9×13″ pan.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Mix lemon zest and sugar together in a small bowl. Sprinkle HALF of the lemon sugar mixture over the rolls. Cover and let raise till doubled.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over rolls while still warm.
**i cut up more then 12 rolls, maybe 18.