- 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 box butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix, non-instant
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Cut dinner rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix. Arrange rolls in sprayed bundt pan, alternately with pecans. Sprinkle any remaining pudding mix over the top.
- Combine brown sugar and butter. Heat together until butter is melted and a syrup is formed (microwave about 1 1/2 minutes). Pour syrup over rolls. (Be sure to get around the edges)
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan.
- Carefully remove wrap. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes. Then cover with foil and cook another 15 minutes. Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.