I'm not sure what the proper name of this is, and technically it's not a Parfait because there are no layers, but it is just like the Parfaits you get at McDonald's (without granola), so therefore I refer to it as a parfait.
This is delicious, easy, and a family favorite!
Sorry, this picture doesn't make it look very appetizing... But trust me, it's delicious!
- 32 oz vanilla yogurt (1 large container)
- 1 large pkg of Jell-o vanilla instant pudding
- 8 oz tub cool whip
- 2 bags Berry Medley frozen fruit (or whatever fruit you prefer)
Make this a few hours before you need it so berries have time to thaw.
- Mix dry pudding into yogurt until well dissolved and not lumpy.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Fold in fruit. May be 'streaky' in color.
Could also try other pudding and/or yogurt flavors.