- 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 Tbsp whole wheat Italian Seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp panko
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 deg. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko, and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste, then put in olive oil and mix well so it evenly coats all the chicken.
- Then put chicken into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray and bake 8-10 min. Turn over then cook another 4-5 or until cooked through.
Calories: 164.9 • Fat: 4.6 g • Protein: 22.1 g • Carb: 7.7 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Sugar: 0.1 g