So I found this recipe on Food.com , and the only change I made was that I added spinach. (cuz those spinach/artichoke dips at restaurants are de-lish! So why not.) And I must say, I'm now in love with artichokes on pizza. Mmmmm!!!
- 1 (10 ounce) Pre-baked prepared pizza crust (or any 12 inch pizza crust)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- frozen spinach (optional)
- Heat oven to 450.
- Place pizza crust on cookie sheet. (I used my Pizza stone)
- In a medium bowl, mix mayo, parmesan, artichokes, and garlic.
- Spread over crust, leaving one inch border.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese, chicken, onions, and spinach.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is thoroughly heated.
** The only thing I will do differently next time is get a different crust, or maybe make my own. I didn't like how this one didn't rise a whole lot and didn't make much of a rim around the edge.**