That's all I have to say. :)
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese (from shaker)
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms
- Garnish- toasted sliced almonds, lemon slice, parsley
- Combine crushed crackers, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Dip chicken breast in yogurt, then roll in crumb mixture. Lay the breasts on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 350 deg for 50 minutes.
While chicken is baking, make the sauce and mushrooms.
- Saute mushrooms in a lil butter. (I like to also add some garlic salt when I saute mushrooms.) Set to the side.
- In a sauce pan, combine soup, sour cream, and lemon juice. Heat GENTLY. *Trust me on the gently part... cook on low and stir occasionally. If it's too high, or you let it sit, it will start to 'POP' and you'll have soup all over. Learned that the hard way. :) *
- Serve chicken topped with sauce and mushrooms. Add lemons, almonds, and parsley if desired. (I actually liked the lemon squeezed on the chicken)