I borrowed this pic from online. Forgot to take a pic.
- 3 lbs pork (or chicken breasts) *
- 16 oz bottle of chunky salsa (I used Pace Medium)
- 1 can Coke (any soda. I've used coke, coke zero, Dr Pepper.. all are yummy!)
- 2 cups brown sugar
*If doing chicken, cook in crock on LOW for 6 hours. Then drain water, pour sauce over chicken, and cook an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour. Shred chicken with forks.*
- 1 Package Hidden Valley Ranch
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2-4 Tablespoons of LaVictoria Green Taco Sauce
- I like to add a little lime juice (opt)
Serve it as a salad, or burrito, or just over rice! Either way, you can't go wrong. Mmmmmmm......