This is quick, easy, and delicious! Great for parties or treats for neighbors and friends. YUM!
(recipe found at bakerella.com)
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz package semi sweet chocolate pieces
- 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I like Jif)
2. Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 4 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
4. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
5. Add 1 cup (1/2 jar) marshmallow creme and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until well blended.
6. Pour into greased 13 X 9 pan.
Repeat with remaining ingredients substituting peanut butter and spread over chocolate.
Then, cool at room temperature and cut into squares.