Hot Dogs!!! not my most favorite food. Over a open fire I love them any other way I turn up my nose!! But when I saw this recipe I decided to give it a try. It was really good. Everybody loved it!!
- Spread a coating on mayonnaise on the inside of the hot dog buns.
- Fill the buns with the hot dogs and place in a 9x 13 inch baking dish. You will have to squeeze then into the dish.
- Top each dog with a Tablespoon of the relish.
- In a pan, saute the butter and onion until tender. Add the chili to the onions and stir until well combined.
- Top the dogs with the chili and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil at bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
*I left out the relish, we don't like that stuff around here!!