Muddy Buddy Brownies


I forgot to take a picture so I took it off her website!
I found this recipe and had to try it!!  I love chex muddy buddies!!   

INGREDIENTS
8×8 pan of brownies, baked and cooled (I used a Ghirardelli mix, which makes a small pan. If you want to use a box/recipe that makes a large pan, just double the topping)**
1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBS milk
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 stick butter
About a cup of powdered sugar

In the bowl of a mixer, beat 1 stick of butter, peanut butter, and vanilla until combined and smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat on medium high until combined. Add milk and beat on high for about a minute. Spread on pan of brownies and refrigerate for a couple of hours, until frosting is cold and firm.

Place 1 stick of butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave, stopping to stir at 20 second intervals. Once melted and smooth, cut brownies into squares and dip the top half of each in the chocolate. Place on a baking sheet and spoon powdered sugar over the top.

**I used a 9x13 brownie mix and I doubled the toppings, it was too much.  I would just use the normal toppings or 1 and half it.  but double was way more then was needed!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...