Triple Threat Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies

I know you have all been just dying to see what other cookies I made for my week at Powell!!  Let me tell you coming home is hard.  I have been in slow motion everyday.  Taking 2-3 naps a day was great...i want to do it at home!!!  These cookies were my pregnant sisters fav.  she tried to hide them from everybody!!!  I got the recipe off of How Sweet It Is. They are so good, grab a glass of milk and enjoy!!
Triple Threat Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies
makes 30-40 cookies
1 cup butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/2 cup dark cocoa powder (I use Hershey’s Special Dark)
1 heaping teaspoon of baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1 cup milk chocolate chips
Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix until combined. Add in melted semi-sweet chocolate and mix until just combined.
Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 4-6 hours. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Scoop large mounds of dough (about 2 tablespoons worth) and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...